Dec 12, 2016
24 Views
0 0

Drama Quote

Written by

Distance
If you came here to complain, you have already used up 98% of your time. I would like to suggest that you use the remaining 2% to find the door. — Unknown

Article Categories:
All Quotes · Drama Quotes

Leave a Reply

avatar

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  Subscribe  
Notify of