2. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
3. Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.
4. ‘Grow through what you go through’ Love Yourself Quotes Pouch.
5. Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, “Oh crap, she’s up!”
6. ‘Love yourself’ Self-love Quotes Tote Bag.
7. Some things take time.
8. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
9. Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It is sanity.
10. ‘Loving myself’ Self-love Quotes Beach Towel.
11. My imperfections make me beautiful.
12. ‘Inhale confidence, exhale doubt’ Love Yourself Quotes Canvas Unisex 3/4 Raglan.
13. No regrets in life. Just lessons learned.
14. Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
15. Girrrl!! You are inspiring and beautiful.
16. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break.
17. You are free to fail – A letter to me.
18. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
19. Inhale confidence. Exhale doubt.
20. ‘Inhale confidence, exhale doubt’ Love Yourself Quotes Next Level Racerback Tank.
21. I will be the best that I can be.
22. Love Yourself Quotes Pouch.
23. Our first and last love is self-love.
24. Self-pity gets you nowhere.
25. You are amazing. You are brave. You are strong.
Read Your Daily Self Love Bible Quotes
Reading a daily dose of self-love bible quotes will help you think of good things will happen for you today. It is necessary for anyone to have a peace of mind every morning. So, why not read these self-love bible quotes to help you get through your days and think “there is always light at the end of the tunnel”.
26. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and of s sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
27. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
28. I will WALK BY FAITH even when I can not see. 2 Corinthians 5:7
29. “This is my COMMAND – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord, your God, is with you wherever you go.”
30. “Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. -Deuteronomy 31:6
31. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your HEART. – Jeremiah 29:13
32. Let all that you do be done with love. -1 Corinthians
33. Dear Lord, When feelings of inferiority, insecurity, and self-doubt creep into my heart, help me to see myself the way you do.
Remember Your Beauty by these Empowering Self Love Quotes
You might think you are not beautiful but we are here to remind you otherwise. No one is ugly in this world. It’s just that you are different from the mainstream people. It is always good to be different. Remember, everyone is different from other people, you cannot be like someone completely without losing yourself. It is better to be different than to lose yourself while trying to be cool or popular.
34. You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius
35. A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we do things.
36. Let your inner voice speak louder than the opinions of others.
37. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
38. Be your own crazy, weird, wonderful self.
39. Act as if what you do makes a difference.
40. I am loved, I shine bright.
41. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
42. I believe in myself. I deserve to accomplish my goals.
43. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong.
44. Exist to be happy, not to impress.
45. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
46. Be full of self-worth.
47. Self-care is never a selfish act; it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have.
48. Self-love school. Lessons for cultivating your most important relationship.
49. Wanna know what the new relation ship goal is? Self-love is the new relationship goals.
50. She made a promise to herself to hold her own well-being sacred.
51. If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet.
52. The relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
53. It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
54. Love yourself so much that when someone treats you wrong, you recognize it.
55. When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy.
56. Stop underestimating yourself.
57. ‘Love yourself first’ Self-love Quotes White Mug.
58. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.
59. ‘Love your curves’ Love Yourself Quotes One-Piece Swimsuit.
60. To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our success.
61. ‘Keep Going’ Inspirational Love Yourself Quotes Towel.
62. Our self-respect tracks our choices every time we act in harmony.
63. Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth.
Feel Like a Prince and Princess with these Disney Self Love Quotes
Do not doubt your self-worth and stop questioning your purpose in living in this world we call Earth. Nothing beats the Disney movies when you are looking for self love quotes. The main purpose of these Disney films is to show the importance of oneself, that there are happy-ever-afters and the importance of love. From Pocahontas to Cinderella to Toy Story, every movie made and produced by Disney is made to make anyone remember to love themselves.
64. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you UNIQUE. – Walt Disney
65. In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and -SNAP- the job’s a game! – Mary Poppins
66. All you need is FAITH, TRUST and a little PIXIE DUST. – Peter Pan
67. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. – Douglas Adams
It is never easy to pull yourself up when you are down. You might need your family and friends to do so. Being alone can help you sometimes but most of the time, you will need someone to listen to your doubts and fears. There is a saying, “no mans an island”. You might think that you can do it by yourself, but it is never wrong to ask your friends to listen to you when your family cannot.
Asking other people’s help is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign that you are strong. Because admitting you need help takes courage and a lot of guts.
Do not forget to love yourself. Others might try to pull you down but you have to be strong to be able to move forward and live your future with a smile on your face.