Mother characterizes the role of God on the Earth. She is the most innocent and true hearted person who always think of her children. Those people who have mothers are the luckiest people in the world. Share these mothers day quotes with your dear mother and feel them special because mothers always sacrifices for the family without asking something in return. Quotes will realize them how much you love and respect her.
Mothers Day Quotes
You are full of mothers day quotes. Now don’t waste time, pic a paper and write these quotes on and send to your mothers. Give them her directly. Just send them via any other mean. She will definitely feel special.
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
— STEVIE WONDER
God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
— JEWISH PROVERB
When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half.
— GRACIE ALLEN
I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN
My mother is a walking miracle.
— LEONARDO DICAPRIO
Children are the anchors of a mother’s life.
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
— THEODORE HESBURGH
If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
— MILTON BERLE
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
— TENNEVA JORDAN
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
— MILDRED VERMONT
A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.
— PETER DE VRIES
Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
All mothers are working mothers.
A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
As is the mother, so is her daughter.
— EZEKIEL 16:4
Men are what their mothers made them.
— RALPH WALDO EMERSON
Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.
— HARRIET BEECHER STOWE
Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?
— NANCY THAYER
The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
— HONORE DE BALZAC
Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
— LIN YUTANG
No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
— FLORIDA SCOTT-MAXWELL
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
— SOPHIA LOREN
An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.
— SPANISH PROVERB
Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
— T. DEWITT TALMAGE
Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.
— OPRAH WINFREY
All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
— ROBERT BROWNING
Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.
— BARBARA KINGSOLVER
The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
— JODI PICOULT
The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.
— JANE SELLMAN
A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
— PRINCESS DIANA
My mother was a reader, and she read to us. She read us Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when I was six and my brother was eight; I never forgot it.
— STEPHEN KING
My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.
— MICHAEL JORDAN
It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.
— DOROTHY, THE GOLDEN GIRLS
You sacrificed for us. You’re the real MVP.
— KEVIN DURANT, AWARD ACCEPTANCE SPEECH
Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.
— TINA FEY
Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.
— LADY GAGA
As my mom always said, ‘You’d rather have smile lines than frown lines.’
— CINDY CRAWFORD
[My mother] always said I was beautiful and I finally believed her at some point.
— LUPITA NYONG’O
My mom is a hard worker. She puts her head down and she gets it done. And she finds a way to have fun. She always says, ‘Happiness is your own responsibility.’
— JENNIFER GARNER
She drove me to ballet class…and she took me to every audition. She’d be proud of me if I was still sitting in that seat or if I was watching from home. She believes in me and that’s why this [award] is for her. She’s a wonderful mother.
— ELISABETH MOSS
[What’s beautiful about my mother is] her compassion, how much she gives, whether it be to her kids and grandkids or out in the world. She’s got a sparkle.
— KATE HUDSON
My mom is my hero. [She] inspired me to dream when I was a kid, so anytime anyone inspires you to dream, that’s gotta be your hero.
— TIM MCGRAW
If I’ve learned anything as a mom with a daughter who’s three, I’ve learned that you cannot judge the way another person is raising their kid. Everybody is just doing the best they can. It’s hard to be a mom.
— MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL
I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.
— MINDY KALING
My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.
— EMMA STONE
Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.
— KATE WINSLET
[When] you’re dying laughing because your three-year-old made a fart joke, it doesn’t matter what else is going on. That’s real happiness.
— GWYNETH PALTROW
Over the years, I learned so much from mom. She taught me about the importance of home and history and family and tradition.
— MARTHA STEWART
[Motherhood is] heart-exploding, blissful hysteria.
— OLIVIA WILDE
My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.
— MARK TWAIN
It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mom says some days are like that.
— JUDIT VIORST, ALEXANDER AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY
[Motherhood is] the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.
— GILDA RADNER
She raised us with humor, and she raised us to understand that not everything was going to be great – but how to laugh through it.
— LIZA MINELLIE
The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.
— HENRY WARD BEECHER
Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.
— MAXIM GORKY
I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.
— MARTINA HINGIS
And remember that behind every successful woman is a basket of dirty laundry.
When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice?” it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.
— ERMA BOMBECK
My mother always said ‘Don’t bother other people.’ I think that’s good advice.
— AMY SEDARIS, I LIKE YOU: HOSPITALITY UNDER THE INFLUENCE
Before becoming a mother I had a hundred theories on how to bring up children. Now I have seven children and only one theory: love them, especially when they least deserve to be loved.
— KATE SAMPERI
Blessed is a mother that would give up part of her soul for her children’s happiness.
— SHANNON L. ALDER
Mothers were meant to love us unconditionally, to understand our moments of stupidity, to reprimand us for lame excuses while yet acknowledging our point of view, to weep over our pain and failures as well as cry at our joy and successes, and to cheer us on despite countless start-overs. Heaven knows, no one else will.
— RICHELLE E. GOODRICH
They are not kidding when they say that mothers are strong women. We need to be strong in more ways than our children will ever know.
— M.B. ANTEVASIN
My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.
— LINDA SUNSHINE
There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.
— SALEEM SHARMA
In the end, Mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.
— RANDY SUSAN MEYERS, THE MURDERER’S DAUGHTERS
I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.
— LANCE CONRAD, THE PRICE OF CREATION
A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
— AGATHA CHRISTIE
A good mother loves fiercely but ultimately brings up her children to thrive without her.
— ERIN KELLY, THE BURNING AIR
Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.
— MABEL HALE
But behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.
— MITCH ALBOM, FOR ONE MORE DAY
My mother once told me, when you have to make a decision, imagine the person you want to become someday. Ask yourself, what would that person do?
— BARRY DEUTSCH, HOW MIRKA MET A METEORITE
The daughter prays; the mother listens.
— AMANDA DOWNUM, THE DROWNING CITY
Our mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we’ve ever met.
— MARGUERITE DURAS
Right, except I’m not going to lie to my mom, because what kind of (man) lies to his own mother?
— JOHN GREEN, AN ABUNDANCE OF KATHERINES
A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.
— AMY TAN, THE BONESETTER’S DAUGHTER
She rejoiced as only mothers can in the good fortunes of their children.
— LOUISA MAY ALCOT, JO’S BOYS
Clarity and focus doesn’t always come from God or inspirational quotes. Usually, it takes your mother to slap the reality back into you.
— SHANNON L. ALDER
A child’s hand in yours – what tenderness and power it arouses. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength.
— MARJORIE HOLMES
Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate.
— CHARLOTTE GRAY
Tags: mothers day quotes
Addiction Quotes – Break Addiction Sayings and Quotes
Get recover from Addiction with the power of words… check out our list of addiction recovery quotes that provide inspiration and insight into the world of addiction.
Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.
What fascinates me about addiction and obsessive behavior is that people would choose an altered state of consciousness that’s toxic and ostensibly destroys most aspects of your normal life, because for a brief moment you feel okay.
Quitting smoking is easy, I’ve done it hundreds of times.
Addiction begins with the hope that something “out there” can instantly fill up the emptiness inside.
Addiction is just a way of trying to get at something else. Something bigger. Call it transcendence if you want, but it’s like a rat in a maze. We all want the same thing. We all have this hole. The thing you want offers relief, but it’s a trap.
At first, addiction is maintained by pleasure, but the intensity of this pleasure gradually diminishes and the addiction is then maintained by the avoidance of pain.
At every stage, addiction is driven by one of the most powerful, mysterious, and vital forces of human existence. What drives addiction is longing — a longing not just of brain, belly, or loins but finally of the heart. Cornelius
The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics is wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction and unless they have structured help, they have no hope.
I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom.
Edgar Allan Poe
You know you’re an alcoholic when you misplace things for like a decade.
I admire addicts. In a world where everybody is waiting for some blind, random disaster, or some sudden disease, the addict has the comfort of knowing what will most likely wait for him down the road. He’s taken some control over his ultimate fate, and his addiction keeps the cause of death from being a total surprise.
Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system.
The initial journey towards sobriety is a delicate balance between insight into one’s desire for escape and abstinence from one’s addiction.
Debra L. Kaplan
In the 1960s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
What is addiction, really? It is a sign, a signal, a symptom of distress. It is a language that tells us about a plight that must be understood.
Addiction doesn’t kill the addict. It kills the family, kids and people who tried to help!
If you know someone who tries to drown their sorrows, you might tell them sorrows know how to swim.
The first thing in the human personality that dissolves in alcohol is dignity.
48 truly unique Love Messages to send 2020
There’s this sweet emotion deep within you that will keep you loving the person you value so much even after death.
2. “I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes…”
There’s a beauty in your partner’s eyes that you can only view.
3. “Favorite smile…”
Yes, honey. No matter how many smiles you see each day, the person you value most will always be your fave.
4. “Be loved in the right way…”
You have to show how much you value the person.
5. “My world flips when I see you…”
That’s how I beautifully feel whenever you look at the eyes of the person you love most.
6. “You live in my mind…”
You are valued not only in my heart but also in my mind.
7. “I miss you…”
It is indeed terrible to miss someone so you just wish to kiss him all day.
8. “You are my home…”
That feeling that you get when you are within your partner’s arms.
9. “Keep holding my hand…”
Sometimes, the person you love most gives you the strength for you to be able to move forward.
10. “You had brought me back to life…”
That person who sees the beauty in you — that you are special like a butterfly.
11. “Saying I love you is not just a habit…”
Finding the right person is the best thing that will ever happen to you.
12. “You give me a bunch of feelings.”
There’s a feeling that surely envelopes your heart when you are in love.
13. “I wish to wake up next to you…”
If you love someone, you’d always wish to be with that person — hugging, kissing — you love him so much!
14. “A soul mate is so hard to find…”
Each of us has our own soul mates that basically turns us on in different aspect.
15. “Twenty seconds of insane courage…”
Have the courage to do something, no matter how quick it is, because that will give you a reward afterwards.
16. “Loving sees all of your partner’s magic…”
Because the person you love isn’t ordinary. He/she has magic that you do not fail to see.
17. “I love the entire you…”
Love the person you value most, no matter what he/she was and what he/she is going to be.
18. “I fall in love over and over again…”
When you really love a person, you fall for him/her over and over again.
19. “I could walk in my garden of forever…”
A flower as a remembrance? You surely think about your partner all the time.
20. “You loved me when I could not even love myself.”
The person you love will accept you even during your ugliest day.
21. “My favorite place is inside your hug…”
Because that’s the safest place where your heart can stay.
22. “My soul and his are the same…”
23. “Can I borrow a kiss?”
French kiss? That’s more fun, indeed!
24. “I was lost but I think I found myself in you…”
There’s a feeling of being found in the arms of the person even if you found lost at the first part of the relationship.
25. “I love you because I love you…”
Love needs no reason and calculation because if you love him/her,
26. “Let your guards down… Love with no regrets…”
We feel comfortable about whatever we do with the person we love.
27. “You are my addiction…”
An addiction, a blessed feeling you get when you look at the person you love most.
28. “One of us is in the wrong place…”
Wishing to be with the person you love most, night and day… Sooner or later, it will be plausible as long as you keep the love ignited.
29. “If we wait until we’re ready…”
Sometimes, we get that feeling of uncertainty, so get a grip and make sure that you let the person you love feel valued at all times.
30. “I fell for you before I realized I did…”
Sometimes, we fall in love without even knowing that we actually already did.
31. “I want to sleep with you…”
That incomparable feeling wherein you just want to be with the person you love most. Tie the knot if you are both on the right age!
32. “Maybe I’m scared because you mean more to me that any other person…”
We feel scared to lose the person we love most — we just can’t afford that!
33. “Sometimes you meet a person and you just click…”
That feeling when you feel comfortable hanging out with a person. No pretensions at all!
34. “I am lucky to love you…”
Found the one you love? You are indeed lucky!
35. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard…”
It’s indeed so hard to let go of someone you deeply value.
36. “I wanna be the girl who makes your bad days better…”
Be that girl who’ll make his bad days better in every aspect.
37. “The truth? I like you…”
You love a person because of the littlest and grandest details of her/his personality.
38. “You are the first and last thing on my mind…”
Start and end the day thinking about the person who makes your days worth living.
39. “I didn’t plan on falling in love with you…”
Sometimes, we fall in love to a person without even knowing how it happened.
40. “I am who I am because of you…”
Every wish and dream comes true once we find the person who will make our days better.
41. “Compliment people…”
No one’s perfect, remember that. However, you have to always look at their strengths, not their weaknesses.
42. “Your voice gives me butterflies…”
That flying butterflies you feel inside your stomach whenever you are with your partner — heaven!
43. “I am addicted to you…”
Addiction is not just on something that we taste or hold. We also get addicted to a person’s with and talent.
44. “I promise you that if I say I love you, I mean it.”
Saying i love you should not just be because of a habit but because that’s what we truly feel.
45. “God gave you to me…”
Always be thankful to God. He truly knows what you need most — and that’s a wonderful partner!
46. “A perfect marriage…”
Never let go of your partner, even if there are hindrances. You must always fight for each other.
47. “Still staying…”
Never let go of the person you love in spite of his/her imperfections.
48. “Proving your love…”
You have to prove how much you love your partner — not just through words but also through actions…
To keep the fire burning, you have to be very creative in making your partner feel special and one way to do that is through sending unique love messages that will make him or her feel valued. These messages are not only ideal for young partners but even those who have been celebrating their golden anniversary. In fact, you must never get tired letting your partner know how immeasurable your love is on a daily basis.
Good Morning Quote hopes that you have found the right unique love message that can completely describe your feelings. Check out our collection of
67 Best Inspirational Self Love Quotes 2020 that Boost Self-confidence
2. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
3. Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.
4. ‘Grow through what you go through’ Love Yourself Quotes Pouch.
5. Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, “Oh crap, she’s up!”
6. ‘Love yourself’ Self-love Quotes Tote Bag.
7. Some things take time.
8. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
9. Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It is sanity.
10. ‘Loving myself’ Self-love Quotes Beach Towel.
11. My imperfections make me beautiful.
12. ‘Inhale confidence, exhale doubt’ Love Yourself Quotes Canvas Unisex 3/4 Raglan.
13. No regrets in life. Just lessons learned.
14. Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
15. Girrrl!! You are inspiring and beautiful.
16. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break.
17. You are free to fail – A letter to me.
18. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
19. Inhale confidence. Exhale doubt.
20. ‘Inhale confidence, exhale doubt’ Love Yourself Quotes Next Level Racerback Tank.
21. I will be the best that I can be.
22. Love Yourself Quotes Pouch.
23. Our first and last love is self-love.
24. Self-pity gets you nowhere.
25. You are amazing. You are brave. You are strong.
Read Your Daily Self Love Bible Quotes
Reading a daily dose of self-love bible quotes will help you think of good things will happen for you today. It is necessary for anyone to have a peace of mind every morning. So, why not read these self-love bible quotes to help you get through your days and think “there is always light at the end of the tunnel”.
26. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and of s sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
27. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
28. I will WALK BY FAITH even when I can not see. 2 Corinthians 5:7
29. “This is my COMMAND – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord, your God, is with you wherever you go.”
30. “Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. -Deuteronomy 31:6
31. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your HEART. – Jeremiah 29:13
32. Let all that you do be done with love. -1 Corinthians
33. Dear Lord, When feelings of inferiority, insecurity, and self-doubt creep into my heart, help me to see myself the way you do.
Remember Your Beauty by these Empowering Self Love Quotes
You might think you are not beautiful but we are here to remind you otherwise. No one is ugly in this world. It’s just that you are different from the mainstream people. It is always good to be different. Remember, everyone is different from other people, you cannot be like someone completely without losing yourself. It is better to be different than to lose yourself while trying to be cool or popular.
34. You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius
35. A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we do things.
36. Let your inner voice speak louder than the opinions of others.
37. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
38. Be your own crazy, weird, wonderful self.
39. Act as if what you do makes a difference.
40. I am loved, I shine bright.
41. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
42. I believe in myself. I deserve to accomplish my goals.
43. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong.
44. Exist to be happy, not to impress.
45. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
46. Be full of self-worth.
47. Self-care is never a selfish act; it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have.
48. Self-love school. Lessons for cultivating your most important relationship.
49. Wanna know what the new relation ship goal is? Self-love is the new relationship goals.
50. She made a promise to herself to hold her own well-being sacred.
51. If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet.
52. The relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
53. It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
54. Love yourself so much that when someone treats you wrong, you recognize it.
55. When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy.
56. Stop underestimating yourself.
57. ‘Love yourself first’ Self-love Quotes White Mug.
58. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.
59. ‘Love your curves’ Love Yourself Quotes One-Piece Swimsuit.
60. To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our success.
61. ‘Keep Going’ Inspirational Love Yourself Quotes Towel.
62. Our self-respect tracks our choices every time we act in harmony.
63. Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth.
Feel Like a Prince and Princess with these Disney Self Love Quotes
Do not doubt your self-worth and stop questioning your purpose in living in this world we call Earth. Nothing beats the Disney movies when you are looking for self love quotes. The main purpose of these Disney films is to show the importance of oneself, that there are happy-ever-afters and the importance of love. From Pocahontas to Cinderella to Toy Story, every movie made and produced by Disney is made to make anyone remember to love themselves.
64. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you UNIQUE. – Walt Disney
65. In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and -SNAP- the job’s a game! – Mary Poppins
66. All you need is FAITH, TRUST and a little PIXIE DUST. – Peter Pan
67. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. – Douglas Adams
It is never easy to pull yourself up when you are down. You might need your family and friends to do so. Being alone can help you sometimes but most of the time, you will need someone to listen to your doubts and fears. There is a saying, “no mans an island”. You might think that you can do it by yourself, but it is never wrong to ask your friends to listen to you when your family cannot.
Asking other people’s help is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign that you are strong. Because admitting you need help takes courage and a lot of guts.
Do not forget to love yourself. Others might try to pull you down but you have to be strong to be able to move forward and live your future with a smile on your face.
- All Quotes5 years ago
I’m A Feminist
- All Quotes5 years ago
Valentine’s Day Quote
- All Quotes4 years ago
Word Porn Quote
- All Quotes3 years ago
Word Porn Quote
- Relationship Rules3 years ago
- All Quotes4 years ago
Ways To Create A Better Life
- All Quotes5 years ago
- Relationship Rules4 years ago