A wise quote at the right time can have a profound impact on your life. It can instantly change the way you think, feel, and behave. But it can also motivate you to take action and to work hard towards the accomplishment of your goals. In fact, the right quote at the right time may even help you to ignite your inner fire. And once this inner fire has been ignited, nothing can ever stand in-between you and success. Even more so, it is this inner determination that encourages you to overcome all the obstacles on your path. The great difficulty, however, lies in finding brilliant quotes that are both uniquely motivating and extraordinarily inspiring. But worry not, we’ve done all the work for you. In the following, you can find a massive collection of truly amazing quotes that help you to succeed in life.
This collection of amazing quotes serves one purpose: to help you jump start your life and to inspire greatness. For this reason, we’ve created a well-balanced selection of fascinating quotes that help you to transform every aspect of your life.
“Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.”
The following presents the amazing quotes that will encourage you to do whatever it takes to reach your goals. Even more so, these quotes have the power to always help you get back up from the ground whenever life pushes you down.
Some of these fantastic quotes will show you how you can transform failure to success. Other quotes will help you to realign your values in a more beneficial way so as to inspire success and greatness. Yet other amazing quotes in this list will simply inspire you to dream big. Whatever is the case, these other quotes that enable you to profoundly improve your life.
Let’s have a look at these amazing quotes from extraordinary individuals.
111 Amazing Quotes to Rock Your Life
What is wonderful about the following quotes is that they stem from truly unique individuals. As such, the authors of these quotes made extraordinary experiences during their lifetimes. Even more so, many of them were confronted with larger-than-life obstacles. Still, they all managed to find inspiring strategies to overcome all the problems they encountered.
As a result of their unique experiences, many of these successful individuals condensed their knowledge into some truly wise and amazing statements. By reading their thoughts on many different topics, you can learn a great deal from these people’s wisdom.
Here are these amazing quotes:
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
Henry S. Haskins
“You see things, and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were, and I say ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw
“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
William Arthur Ward
“Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men! Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks!”
“Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.”
“Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them.”
“It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
“Aerodynamically, the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway.”
Mary Kay Ash
“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
“The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.”
“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.”
“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”
Henry David Thoreau
“Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened.”
“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
“Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.”
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
John Quincy Adams
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
“The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
Joshua J. Marine
“Soft water hollows out hard rock. Persevere.”
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
“To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”
“When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.”
Viktor E. Frankl
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life — It goes on.”
“Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind blows out candles and fans fire.”
François de La Rochefoucauld
“You can’t go back and make a new start, but you can start right now and make a brand new ending.”
James R. Sherman
“Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.”
Robert H. Schuller
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
Robert Louis Stevenson
“Success and failure. We think of them as opposites, but they’re really not. They’re companions — the hero and the sidekick.”
“The next time you’re faced with something that’s unexpected, unwanted and uncertain, consider that it just may be a gift.”
“Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
“Worry is like a rocking chair, it will give you something to do, but it won’t get you anywhere.”
“What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.”
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”
“I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
“Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.”
“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”
“It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.”
Henry David Thoreau
“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
“Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
William Bruce Cameron
“I’ve learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances.”
“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
“Let the refining and improving your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.”
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.”
“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
“Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.”
“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before beginning to improve the world.”
“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.”
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
“For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.”
“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
Thomas A. Edison
“Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.”
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
“In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.”
Dudley Field Malone
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
George Bernard Shaw
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.”
John C. Maxwell
“A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open.”
“No change of circumstances can repair a defect of character.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
“Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
“Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.”
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”
“Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.”
“What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight–it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”
Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self-evident.”
“Fairytales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.”
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
John F. Kennedy
“Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it.”
“There is nothing permanent except change.”
“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
“Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.”
Simone de Beauvoir
“Learning never exhausts the mind.”
Leonardo da Vinci
“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
“I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I have lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.”
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.”
“The only true wisdom is knowing that you know nothing.”
“A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”
“Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.”
“A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”
John A. Shedd
“There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.”
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
“Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.”
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
“I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work, the more of it I seem to have.”
“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
“One doesn’t discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore.”
“Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”
“If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.”
“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.”
“Don’t find fault. Find remedy. Anyone can complain.”
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
“The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
“Change your thoughts and you change your world.”
Norman Vincent Peale
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
“Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”
I hope you enjoyed reading through this selection of amazing quotes.
Addiction Quotes – Break Addiction Sayings and Quotes
Get recover from Addiction with the power of words… check out our list of addiction recovery quotes that provide inspiration and insight into the world of addiction.
Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.
What fascinates me about addiction and obsessive behavior is that people would choose an altered state of consciousness that’s toxic and ostensibly destroys most aspects of your normal life, because for a brief moment you feel okay.
Quitting smoking is easy, I’ve done it hundreds of times.
Addiction begins with the hope that something “out there” can instantly fill up the emptiness inside.
Addiction is just a way of trying to get at something else. Something bigger. Call it transcendence if you want, but it’s like a rat in a maze. We all want the same thing. We all have this hole. The thing you want offers relief, but it’s a trap.
At first, addiction is maintained by pleasure, but the intensity of this pleasure gradually diminishes and the addiction is then maintained by the avoidance of pain.
At every stage, addiction is driven by one of the most powerful, mysterious, and vital forces of human existence. What drives addiction is longing — a longing not just of brain, belly, or loins but finally of the heart. Cornelius
The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics is wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction and unless they have structured help, they have no hope.
I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom.
Edgar Allan Poe
You know you’re an alcoholic when you misplace things for like a decade.
I admire addicts. In a world where everybody is waiting for some blind, random disaster, or some sudden disease, the addict has the comfort of knowing what will most likely wait for him down the road. He’s taken some control over his ultimate fate, and his addiction keeps the cause of death from being a total surprise.
Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system.
The initial journey towards sobriety is a delicate balance between insight into one’s desire for escape and abstinence from one’s addiction.
Debra L. Kaplan
In the 1960s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
What is addiction, really? It is a sign, a signal, a symptom of distress. It is a language that tells us about a plight that must be understood.
Addiction doesn’t kill the addict. It kills the family, kids and people who tried to help!
If you know someone who tries to drown their sorrows, you might tell them sorrows know how to swim.
The first thing in the human personality that dissolves in alcohol is dignity.
48 truly unique Love Messages to send 2020
There’s this sweet emotion deep within you that will keep you loving the person you value so much even after death.
2. “I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes…”
There’s a beauty in your partner’s eyes that you can only view.
3. “Favorite smile…”
Yes, honey. No matter how many smiles you see each day, the person you value most will always be your fave.
4. “Be loved in the right way…”
You have to show how much you value the person.
5. “My world flips when I see you…”
That’s how I beautifully feel whenever you look at the eyes of the person you love most.
6. “You live in my mind…”
You are valued not only in my heart but also in my mind.
7. “I miss you…”
It is indeed terrible to miss someone so you just wish to kiss him all day.
8. “You are my home…”
That feeling that you get when you are within your partner’s arms.
9. “Keep holding my hand…”
Sometimes, the person you love most gives you the strength for you to be able to move forward.
10. “You had brought me back to life…”
That person who sees the beauty in you — that you are special like a butterfly.
11. “Saying I love you is not just a habit…”
Finding the right person is the best thing that will ever happen to you.
12. “You give me a bunch of feelings.”
There’s a feeling that surely envelopes your heart when you are in love.
13. “I wish to wake up next to you…”
If you love someone, you’d always wish to be with that person — hugging, kissing — you love him so much!
14. “A soul mate is so hard to find…”
Each of us has our own soul mates that basically turns us on in different aspect.
15. “Twenty seconds of insane courage…”
Have the courage to do something, no matter how quick it is, because that will give you a reward afterwards.
16. “Loving sees all of your partner’s magic…”
Because the person you love isn’t ordinary. He/she has magic that you do not fail to see.
17. “I love the entire you…”
Love the person you value most, no matter what he/she was and what he/she is going to be.
18. “I fall in love over and over again…”
When you really love a person, you fall for him/her over and over again.
19. “I could walk in my garden of forever…”
A flower as a remembrance? You surely think about your partner all the time.
20. “You loved me when I could not even love myself.”
The person you love will accept you even during your ugliest day.
21. “My favorite place is inside your hug…”
Because that’s the safest place where your heart can stay.
22. “My soul and his are the same…”
23. “Can I borrow a kiss?”
French kiss? That’s more fun, indeed!
24. “I was lost but I think I found myself in you…”
There’s a feeling of being found in the arms of the person even if you found lost at the first part of the relationship.
25. “I love you because I love you…”
Love needs no reason and calculation because if you love him/her,
26. “Let your guards down… Love with no regrets…”
We feel comfortable about whatever we do with the person we love.
27. “You are my addiction…”
An addiction, a blessed feeling you get when you look at the person you love most.
28. “One of us is in the wrong place…”
Wishing to be with the person you love most, night and day… Sooner or later, it will be plausible as long as you keep the love ignited.
29. “If we wait until we’re ready…”
Sometimes, we get that feeling of uncertainty, so get a grip and make sure that you let the person you love feel valued at all times.
30. “I fell for you before I realized I did…”
Sometimes, we fall in love without even knowing that we actually already did.
31. “I want to sleep with you…”
That incomparable feeling wherein you just want to be with the person you love most. Tie the knot if you are both on the right age!
32. “Maybe I’m scared because you mean more to me that any other person…”
We feel scared to lose the person we love most — we just can’t afford that!
33. “Sometimes you meet a person and you just click…”
That feeling when you feel comfortable hanging out with a person. No pretensions at all!
34. “I am lucky to love you…”
Found the one you love? You are indeed lucky!
35. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard…”
It’s indeed so hard to let go of someone you deeply value.
36. “I wanna be the girl who makes your bad days better…”
Be that girl who’ll make his bad days better in every aspect.
37. “The truth? I like you…”
You love a person because of the littlest and grandest details of her/his personality.
38. “You are the first and last thing on my mind…”
Start and end the day thinking about the person who makes your days worth living.
39. “I didn’t plan on falling in love with you…”
Sometimes, we fall in love to a person without even knowing how it happened.
40. “I am who I am because of you…”
Every wish and dream comes true once we find the person who will make our days better.
41. “Compliment people…”
No one’s perfect, remember that. However, you have to always look at their strengths, not their weaknesses.
42. “Your voice gives me butterflies…”
That flying butterflies you feel inside your stomach whenever you are with your partner — heaven!
43. “I am addicted to you…”
Addiction is not just on something that we taste or hold. We also get addicted to a person’s with and talent.
44. “I promise you that if I say I love you, I mean it.”
Saying i love you should not just be because of a habit but because that’s what we truly feel.
45. “God gave you to me…”
Always be thankful to God. He truly knows what you need most — and that’s a wonderful partner!
46. “A perfect marriage…”
Never let go of your partner, even if there are hindrances. You must always fight for each other.
47. “Still staying…”
Never let go of the person you love in spite of his/her imperfections.
48. “Proving your love…”
You have to prove how much you love your partner — not just through words but also through actions…
To keep the fire burning, you have to be very creative in making your partner feel special and one way to do that is through sending unique love messages that will make him or her feel valued. These messages are not only ideal for young partners but even those who have been celebrating their golden anniversary. In fact, you must never get tired letting your partner know how immeasurable your love is on a daily basis.
Good Morning Quote hopes that you have found the right unique love message that can completely describe your feelings. Check out our collection of
67 Best Inspirational Self Love Quotes 2020 that Boost Self-confidence
2. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
3. Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.
4. ‘Grow through what you go through’ Love Yourself Quotes Pouch.
5. Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, “Oh crap, she’s up!”
6. ‘Love yourself’ Self-love Quotes Tote Bag.
7. Some things take time.
8. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
9. Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It is sanity.
10. ‘Loving myself’ Self-love Quotes Beach Towel.
11. My imperfections make me beautiful.
12. ‘Inhale confidence, exhale doubt’ Love Yourself Quotes Canvas Unisex 3/4 Raglan.
13. No regrets in life. Just lessons learned.
14. Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
15. Girrrl!! You are inspiring and beautiful.
16. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break.
17. You are free to fail – A letter to me.
18. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
19. Inhale confidence. Exhale doubt.
20. ‘Inhale confidence, exhale doubt’ Love Yourself Quotes Next Level Racerback Tank.
21. I will be the best that I can be.
22. Love Yourself Quotes Pouch.
23. Our first and last love is self-love.
24. Self-pity gets you nowhere.
25. You are amazing. You are brave. You are strong.
Read Your Daily Self Love Bible Quotes
Reading a daily dose of self-love bible quotes will help you think of good things will happen for you today. It is necessary for anyone to have a peace of mind every morning. So, why not read these self-love bible quotes to help you get through your days and think “there is always light at the end of the tunnel”.
26. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and of s sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
27. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
28. I will WALK BY FAITH even when I can not see. 2 Corinthians 5:7
29. “This is my COMMAND – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord, your God, is with you wherever you go.”
30. “Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. -Deuteronomy 31:6
31. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your HEART. – Jeremiah 29:13
32. Let all that you do be done with love. -1 Corinthians
33. Dear Lord, When feelings of inferiority, insecurity, and self-doubt creep into my heart, help me to see myself the way you do.
Remember Your Beauty by these Empowering Self Love Quotes
You might think you are not beautiful but we are here to remind you otherwise. No one is ugly in this world. It’s just that you are different from the mainstream people. It is always good to be different. Remember, everyone is different from other people, you cannot be like someone completely without losing yourself. It is better to be different than to lose yourself while trying to be cool or popular.
34. You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius
35. A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we do things.
36. Let your inner voice speak louder than the opinions of others.
37. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
38. Be your own crazy, weird, wonderful self.
39. Act as if what you do makes a difference.
40. I am loved, I shine bright.
41. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
42. I believe in myself. I deserve to accomplish my goals.
43. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong.
44. Exist to be happy, not to impress.
45. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
46. Be full of self-worth.
47. Self-care is never a selfish act; it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have.
48. Self-love school. Lessons for cultivating your most important relationship.
49. Wanna know what the new relation ship goal is? Self-love is the new relationship goals.
50. She made a promise to herself to hold her own well-being sacred.
51. If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet.
52. The relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
53. It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
54. Love yourself so much that when someone treats you wrong, you recognize it.
55. When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy.
56. Stop underestimating yourself.
57. ‘Love yourself first’ Self-love Quotes White Mug.
58. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.
59. ‘Love your curves’ Love Yourself Quotes One-Piece Swimsuit.
60. To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our success.
61. ‘Keep Going’ Inspirational Love Yourself Quotes Towel.
62. Our self-respect tracks our choices every time we act in harmony.
63. Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth.
Feel Like a Prince and Princess with these Disney Self Love Quotes
Do not doubt your self-worth and stop questioning your purpose in living in this world we call Earth. Nothing beats the Disney movies when you are looking for self love quotes. The main purpose of these Disney films is to show the importance of oneself, that there are happy-ever-afters and the importance of love. From Pocahontas to Cinderella to Toy Story, every movie made and produced by Disney is made to make anyone remember to love themselves.
64. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you UNIQUE. – Walt Disney
65. In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and -SNAP- the job’s a game! – Mary Poppins
66. All you need is FAITH, TRUST and a little PIXIE DUST. – Peter Pan
67. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. – Douglas Adams
It is never easy to pull yourself up when you are down. You might need your family and friends to do so. Being alone can help you sometimes but most of the time, you will need someone to listen to your doubts and fears. There is a saying, “no mans an island”. You might think that you can do it by yourself, but it is never wrong to ask your friends to listen to you when your family cannot.
Asking other people’s help is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign that you are strong. Because admitting you need help takes courage and a lot of guts.
Do not forget to love yourself. Others might try to pull you down but you have to be strong to be able to move forward and live your future with a smile on your face.
- All Quotes3 years ago
I’m A Feminist
- All Quotes3 years ago
Valentine’s Day Quote
- All Quotes3 years ago
Word Porn Quote
- All Quotes2 years ago
Word Porn Quote
- Relationship Rules2 years ago
- All Quotes3 years ago
Ways To Create A Better Life
- All Quotes3 years ago
- Relationship Rules3 years ago