Love your Daddy or your Little girl? Check out these cutest and lovely father and daughter quotes.
Top 55 Father Daughter Quotes With Images
1. “In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.”
2. “Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, who I get married to, how much time I spend with guys, how much I love my husband, YOU’LL ALWAYS be my number one man. Love. Your little girl.”
3. “Daughter, be of good comfort; your faith has made you whole” – Matthew 9:22
4. “Virtue is the strength and power of daughters of God.” – Elaine S. Dalton
5. “As a daughter of the King of Kings, your purpose is not to turn heads. Your purpose is to turn hearts toward our Heavenly Father.”
6. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
7. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.”
8. “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.”
9. “Some people don’t believe in heroes. But they haven’t met my Dad.”
10. “Dad: a daughter’s first love.”
11. Rules for dating my daughter.
- Get a job
- Understand I don’t like you
- I’m everywhere
- You hurt her, I hurt you
- Be home 30 minutes early
- Get a lawyer
- If you lie to me I will find out
- She’s my princess not your conquest
- I don’t mind going back to jail
- Whatever you do to her, I will do to you
12. “Dad. A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.”
13. “My fingers may be small but I’ve got my daddy wrapped around them.”
14. “Fathers, be your daughter’s 1st love. Open doors for her, pull her seat out, & talk to/treat her with the utmost respect… Set expectations on how a man should treat a lady, and she’ll never settle for less.”
15. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.”
16. “Dads hold our hands for a little while and hold our hearts forever.”
17. “Dads are just as important as moms.”
18. “Daddy, you may be giving me away today, but I will always be your little girl. Never forget I loved you first.”
19. “It was my father who taught me to value myself.” – Dawn French
20. “When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter.”
21. “Walk with me, Daddy.
Walk alongside me, Daddy and hold my little hand. I have so many things to learn that I don’t yet understand.
Teach me things to keep me safe from dangers every day. Show me how to do my best at home, at school, at play.
Every child needs a gentle hand to guide them as they grow. So walk alongside me, Daddy. We have a long way to go.”
22. “A daughter may outgrow your lap. But she will never outgrow your heart.”
23. “Guns don’t kill people. Dads with pretty daughters do.”
24. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
25. “Any man can be a father. But it takes a special person to be a Dad.”
26. “No other love in the world is like the love of a father has for his little girl.”
27. “I may seem quiet and reserved but if you mess with my daughter I will break out a level of crazy that will make your nightmares seem like a happy place.”
28. “What’s love daddy? You are.”
29. “The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.”
30. “Mess with me I will fight back. Mess with my daughter and they’ll never find your body.”
31. “No one in this World can love a girl more than her Father.”
32. “A daughter holds your hand for a while but your heart forever.”
33. “There may come a day that I won’t be able to help you. But the day will never come that I won’t try.”
34. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.”
35. “I am a princess not because I have a prince. But because my father is a King and he is God.”
36. “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.”
37. “My Dad. My father is a man like no other. He gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me, but most importantly he loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words I can say to describe just how important my father was to me, and what a powerful influence he continues to be. I love you, Dad.”
38. “Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful and magical humans on earth, for what they believe is what they will become.” – Brooke Hampton
39. “Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a body guard.”
40. “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.”
41. “Always your little girl.” – Daughter
42. “The love between a father & daughter is forever.”
43. “When my daughter says “Daddy I need you!” I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.” – Stanley Behrman
44. “I loved her first.” – Father
45. “I took my daughter to the father-daughter dance and I cried like a little baby. She’s 11 years old, so seeing her get dressed up and pretty made me cry.” – Kevin Hart
46. “To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
47. “The reason why daughters love their Dad the most is…that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her.”
48. “When my father didn’t have my hand…he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
49. “Ordinary father-daughter love had a charge to it that generally was both permitted and indulged. There was just something so beautiful about the big father complementing the tiny girl. Bigness and tininess together at last—yet the bigness would never hurt the tininess! It respected it. In a world in which big always crushes tiny, you wanted to cry at the beauty of big being kind of and worshipful of and being humbled by tiny. You couldn’t help but think of your own father as you saw your little girl with hers.” – Meg Wolitzer
50. “One of the greatest things about daughters is how they adored you when they were little; how they rushed into your arms with electric delight and demanded that you watch everything they do and listen to everything they say. Those memories will help you through less joyous times when their adoration is replaced by embarrassment or annoyance and they don’t want you to see what they are doing or hear what they are saying. And yet, you will adore your daughter every day of her life, hoping to be valued again, but realizing how fortunate you were even if you only get what you already got.” – Michael Josephson
51. “Having a daughter makes you see things in a different way. This is my only girl. So I don’t care what it takes to protect her. You can call it what you want to call it. As long as you treat her the same way I treat her, like my princess, I don’t mind.” – Tracy Morgan
52. “They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes or the secrets she keeps.”
53. “He opened the jar of pickles when no one else could. He was the only one in the house who wasn’t afraid to go into the basement by himself. He cut himself shaving, but no one kissed it or got excited about it. It was understood when it rained, he got the car and brought it around to the door. When anyone was sick, he went out to get the prescription filled. He took lots of pictures…but he was never in them.” – Erma Bombeck
54. “The father of a daughter is nothing but a high-class hostage. A father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts her arm over his shoulder and says, ‘Daddy, I need to ask you something,’ he is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan.” – Garrison Keillor
55. “There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.” – John Gregory Brown
Beach Quotes – The Peaceful Healing, Inspiring & Love
There is something mysteriously magical about the beach that puts a wide smile on your face whenever you are reminded of it. For most of us, it is a place for laughter, joy and utmost pleasantness. From children to adults to even elderly people, virtually everyone loves going to the beach. The sea breeze, the silky sands, the bright sunlight, together tell you a tale of what life should really be like. Away from the humdrum of city life and all the stress associated with it.
It is no surprise that some of the best memories anybody has are of the times they spent on the beach. You might have some treasured memories of the place yourself. You might have gone there with a group of friends and had a gala of time dancing with the waves. Feeling one with nature. That feeling of being surrounded by water and being gently pushed back by the waves towards the wet, velvety sands is just priceless.
At sunset, walking along the beach with your loved one, hand in hand can inspire the deepest and most intense feelings of love. At night, sitting on the rocks, watching the waves hit the shore makes you realise just how powerful mother nature is. For many, the whole experience of spending time on the beach is nothing less than spiritual. It is alluring and inviting and whenever the idea of fun pops up into your head, you are instantly reminded of the beach.
Popular Beach Quotes
- Sunshine is the best medicine.
- Sky above, sand below, peace within.
- An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
- I followed my heart and it led me to the beach.
- My sense of direction leads me one way: to the beach.
- May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.
- On the beach, you can live in bliss. – Dennis Wilson
- You’re not a wave, you’re a part of the ocean. – Mitch Albom
- You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop. – Rumi
- Every time I slip into the ocean, it’s like going home. – Sylvia Earle
- For whatever we lose (like you or me), It’s always our self we find in the sea.
- Don’t grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach. – Michelle Held
- Mind on a permanent vacation, the ocean is my only medication, wishing my condition isn’t ever going to go away. – Jimmy Buffett
- If there’s a heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it. – Jimmy Buffett
Words truly have power. That is why beach quotes can make you want to leave everything as it is and simply go for a vacation on a beach somewhere. Even if you can’t do that, it takes you there in your imagination and for a moment, you are comfortably lost in the feelings of being there.
You are reminded of all the fun and happiness, children running around laughing mischievously, people enjoying their chilled drinks under the warm sunlight, young boys and girls playing all kinds of games, people surfing, watersports and much more.
Inspirational Beach Quotes
- Time wasted at the beach is time well spent.
- Catch a wave and you’ll be sittin’ on top of the world.
- Heaven seems a little closer at the beach.
- We dream in colours borrowed from the sea.
- There’s no place like home. Except for the beach
- The beach is not always a place… Sometimes it’s a feeling.
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude. – Jeanne Moreau
- We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it be to sail or to watch – we are going back to whence we came. – John F. Kennedy
- No computers, no phone calls, no problems at the beach, only sunshine and smiles allowed.
- After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world. – Pam Shaw
- The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. – Jacques Cousteau
- To me, the sea is a continual miracle; The fishes that swim–the rocks–the motion of the waves–the ships, with men in them, What stranger miracles are there? – Walt Whitman
- A day at the beach is never lost time. When the warm grains of sand touch our hearts, we know we’re in the right place. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and let the beach invade your body.
The memories alone are enough to relax you for a moment and make you feel lighter. If you want to constantly remain in that positive beach vibe, simply write these beach quotes in little pieces of paper and hang them around your workplace or even in your bedroom. You could even note them down on your phone or make a collage of them and use it as a wallpaper on your computer screen. You will be reminded that there is much more to life than just working and making money. There is a whole world of nature’s elements waiting for you to unload.
If there was a choice, I am sure we would all like to live at or near a beach. The thought itself is enough to lift your spirits and fill in you a sense of excitement. The way they show this lifestyle in the movies makes you want to take a dig at it too! Since that is not realistic for most people though, you can at least be reminded of your memories of the place through these beach quotes. They can really have that calming effect on your mood, much like how floating on the ocean water has on you.
Famous Quotes and Sayings About Life
Here are the best quotes from the famous peoples about the LIFE!
Famous Life Quotes of Abraham Lincoln
“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.”
“The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.”
“If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six sharpening my axe.”
“And in the end it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
Famous Life Quotes of Mark Twain
“I have never let schooling interfere with my education.”
“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”
“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.”
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.”
“It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”
Famous Life Quotes of Martin Luther King Jr.
“I have a dream that my 4 children will one day live in a nation where they will be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”
“A man can’t ride your back unless it’s bent.”
“Rarely do we find men who willingly to engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.”
“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
Famous Life Quotes of Winston Churchill
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
“The heights of great men reached and kept, Were not attained by sudden flight, But they, while their companions slept, Were toiling upwards in the night.”
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
“Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.”
Famous Life Quotes of Mother Teresa
“Kind words are short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”
“Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
“There should be less talk; a preaching point is not a meeting point. What do you do then? Take a broom and clean someone’s house. That says enough.”
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
Famous Life Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
“A “No” uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a “Yes” merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.”
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
Famous Life Quotes of Henry Ford
“Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right.”
“If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.”
“You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.”
“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.”
Famous Life Quotes of Pablo Picasso
“When I was a child, my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope. ‘Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.”
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.”
“I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
“Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility.”
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.”
Famous Life Quotes of Socrates
“The unexamined life is not worth living.”
“Virtue does not come from wealth, but wealth, and every other good thing which men have, comes from virtue.”
“I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.”
“True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all.”
“The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear.”
Famous Life Quotes of Maya Angelou
“If you don’t like something change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.”
“Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible.”
“If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning “Good morning” at total strangers.”
“The quality of strength lined with tenderness is an unbeatable combination, as are intelligence and necessity when unblunted by formal education.”
“Without courage you cannot practice any of the other virtues.”
Famous Life Quotes of The Bible
“Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help lift him up.”
“Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.”
“If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.”
“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
“A wise man may look ridiculous in the company of fools.”
Famous Life Quotes of Sigmund Freud
“What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant intelligence of the child and the feeble mentality of the average adult.”
“One must not be mean with the affections; what is spent of the fund is renewed in the spending itself.”
“Just as a cautious businessman avoids investing all his capital in one concern, so wisdom would probably admonish us also not to anticipate all our happiness from one quarter alone.”
“No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy.”
“A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them, for they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world.”
Famous Life Quotes of Albert Einstein
“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
“Physical concepts are free creations of the human mind, and are not, however it may seem, uniquely determined by the external world.”
“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
“Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions.”
“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.”
“Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.”
Life Quotes of Leonardo da Vinci
“Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses it purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.”
“Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his intelligence; he is just using his memory.”
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
“You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.”
Famous Life Quotes of Miles Davis
“A legend is an old man with a cane known for what he used to do. I’m still doing it.”
“I’ll play it first and tell you what it is later.”
“I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.”
“Sometimes you have to play for a long time to be able to play like yourself.”
“It’s not about standing still and becoming safe. If anybody wants to keep creating they have to be about change.”
48 truly unique Love Messages to send 2020
There’s this sweet emotion deep within you that will keep you loving the person you value so much even after death.
2. “I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes…”
There’s a beauty in your partner’s eyes that you can only view.
3. “Favorite smile…”
Yes, honey. No matter how many smiles you see each day, the person you value most will always be your fave.
4. “Be loved in the right way…”
You have to show how much you value the person.
5. “My world flips when I see you…”
That’s how I beautifully feel whenever you look at the eyes of the person you love most.
6. “You live in my mind…”
You are valued not only in my heart but also in my mind.
7. “I miss you…”
It is indeed terrible to miss someone so you just wish to kiss him all day.
8. “You are my home…”
That feeling that you get when you are within your partner’s arms.
9. “Keep holding my hand…”
Sometimes, the person you love most gives you the strength for you to be able to move forward.
10. “You had brought me back to life…”
That person who sees the beauty in you — that you are special like a butterfly.
11. “Saying I love you is not just a habit…”
Finding the right person is the best thing that will ever happen to you.
12. “You give me a bunch of feelings.”
There’s a feeling that surely envelopes your heart when you are in love.
13. “I wish to wake up next to you…”
If you love someone, you’d always wish to be with that person — hugging, kissing — you love him so much!
14. “A soul mate is so hard to find…”
Each of us has our own soul mates that basically turns us on in different aspect.
15. “Twenty seconds of insane courage…”
Have the courage to do something, no matter how quick it is, because that will give you a reward afterwards.
16. “Loving sees all of your partner’s magic…”
Because the person you love isn’t ordinary. He/she has magic that you do not fail to see.
17. “I love the entire you…”
Love the person you value most, no matter what he/she was and what he/she is going to be.
18. “I fall in love over and over again…”
When you really love a person, you fall for him/her over and over again.
19. “I could walk in my garden of forever…”
A flower as a remembrance? You surely think about your partner all the time.
20. “You loved me when I could not even love myself.”
The person you love will accept you even during your ugliest day.
21. “My favorite place is inside your hug…”
Because that’s the safest place where your heart can stay.
22. “My soul and his are the same…”
23. “Can I borrow a kiss?”
French kiss? That’s more fun, indeed!
24. “I was lost but I think I found myself in you…”
There’s a feeling of being found in the arms of the person even if you found lost at the first part of the relationship.
25. “I love you because I love you…”
Love needs no reason and calculation because if you love him/her,
26. “Let your guards down… Love with no regrets…”
We feel comfortable about whatever we do with the person we love.
27. “You are my addiction…”
An addiction, a blessed feeling you get when you look at the person you love most.
28. “One of us is in the wrong place…”
Wishing to be with the person you love most, night and day… Sooner or later, it will be plausible as long as you keep the love ignited.
29. “If we wait until we’re ready…”
Sometimes, we get that feeling of uncertainty, so get a grip and make sure that you let the person you love feel valued at all times.
30. “I fell for you before I realized I did…”
Sometimes, we fall in love without even knowing that we actually already did.
31. “I want to sleep with you…”
That incomparable feeling wherein you just want to be with the person you love most. Tie the knot if you are both on the right age!
32. “Maybe I’m scared because you mean more to me that any other person…”
We feel scared to lose the person we love most — we just can’t afford that!
33. “Sometimes you meet a person and you just click…”
That feeling when you feel comfortable hanging out with a person. No pretensions at all!
34. “I am lucky to love you…”
Found the one you love? You are indeed lucky!
35. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard…”
It’s indeed so hard to let go of someone you deeply value.
36. “I wanna be the girl who makes your bad days better…”
Be that girl who’ll make his bad days better in every aspect.
37. “The truth? I like you…”
You love a person because of the littlest and grandest details of her/his personality.
38. “You are the first and last thing on my mind…”
Start and end the day thinking about the person who makes your days worth living.
39. “I didn’t plan on falling in love with you…”
Sometimes, we fall in love to a person without even knowing how it happened.
40. “I am who I am because of you…”
Every wish and dream comes true once we find the person who will make our days better.
41. “Compliment people…”
No one’s perfect, remember that. However, you have to always look at their strengths, not their weaknesses.
42. “Your voice gives me butterflies…”
That flying butterflies you feel inside your stomach whenever you are with your partner — heaven!
43. “I am addicted to you…”
Addiction is not just on something that we taste or hold. We also get addicted to a person’s with and talent.
44. “I promise you that if I say I love you, I mean it.”
Saying i love you should not just be because of a habit but because that’s what we truly feel.
45. “God gave you to me…”
Always be thankful to God. He truly knows what you need most — and that’s a wonderful partner!
46. “A perfect marriage…”
Never let go of your partner, even if there are hindrances. You must always fight for each other.
47. “Still staying…”
Never let go of the person you love in spite of his/her imperfections.
48. “Proving your love…”
You have to prove how much you love your partner — not just through words but also through actions…
To keep the fire burning, you have to be very creative in making your partner feel special and one way to do that is through sending unique love messages that will make him or her feel valued. These messages are not only ideal for young partners but even those who have been celebrating their golden anniversary. In fact, you must never get tired letting your partner know how immeasurable your love is on a daily basis.
Good Morning Quote hopes that you have found the right unique love message that can completely describe your feelings. Check out our collection of
- All Quotes3 years ago
I’m A Feminist
- All Quotes2 years ago
Word Porn Quote
- All Quotes3 years ago
Valentine’s Day Quote
- All Quotes2 years ago
Word Porn Quote
- Relationship Rules2 years ago
- All Quotes3 years ago
Ways To Create A Better Life
- All Quotes3 years ago
- Relationship Rules3 years ago