Life gives us many teachings in every state. Through those lessons, we learn to live the life happily without being affected by the situations. Some great people have written amazing life quotes as per their experiences. If we are in any situation, then we can prepare our minds for fighting with those circumstances. You will find those lovely love quotes, good quotes about life, inspirational quotes about life in this post. So keep reading and make your life full of joy.
Best quotes about life
You are ready to get best life quotes. They will make your life easier.
1. “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” –Anonymous
2. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” –John Wooden
3. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” –Anonymous
4. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” –Jim Rohn
5. “Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.” –Anonymous
6. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” –Swami Vivekananda
7. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
8. “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” –Anonymous
9. “If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.” –Anonymous
10. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
11. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” –Proverb
12. “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” –Anonymous
13. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” –Vaibhav Shah
14. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” –Chris Grosser
15. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” –Albert Einstein
16. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
17. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” –Thomas A. Edison
18. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” –Kim Garst
19. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” –David Brinkley
20. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
21. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” –Henry Ford
22. “If you’re going through hell keep going.” –Winston Churchill
23. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” –Anonymous
24. “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.” –Anonymous
25. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” –Oscar Wilde
26. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” –Anonymous
27. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” –Bruce Feirstein
28. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” –Lolly Daskal
29. “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” –Oprah Winfrey
30. “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” –Anonymous
Best Life Quotes: Good quotes about life
31. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” –Nathaniel Hawthorne
32. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” –Albert Einstein
33. “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” –Anonymous
34. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” –Anonymous
35. “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.” –Anonymous
36. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” –Lolly Daskal
37. “Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.” –Anonymous
38. “Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it.” –Anonymous
39. “Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.” –Anonymous
40. “You can do anything, but not everything. –Anonymous
41. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” –Steve Jobs
42. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” –Ray Goforth
43. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” –A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
44. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” –Thomas Jefferson
45. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” –Napoleon Hill
46. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” –Robert Collier
47. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” –Thomas J. Watson
48. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” –Michael John Bobak
49. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” –Philippos
50. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.” –Mark Twain
Inspirational quotes about life
What you need to get inspired in your life. Is it just a powerful life quote? Here you go with powerful Inspirational life quotes to get motivated right away
51. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” –Pablo Picasso
52. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
53. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” –Earl Nightingale
54. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” –Vidal Sassoon
55. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. ” –Les Brown
56. “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” –Martha Stewart
57. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” –Anonymous
58. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” –Colin R. Davis
59. “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” –Ralph Nader
60. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” –Maya Angelou
61. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” –Bill Gates
62. “A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.” –Henry Kravis
63. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” –Mark Caine
64. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” –Tony Robbins
65. “When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” –Audre Lorde
66. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” –Mark Twain
67. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” –Bruce Lee
68. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” –Roger Staubach
69. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” –Dale Carnegie
70. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” –Jim Rohn
71. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” –Gurbaksh Chahal
72. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” –Robert Kiyosaki
73. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” –T. Harv Eker
74. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” –Steve Jobs
75. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference.” –Robert Frost
76. “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” –Napoleon Hill
77. “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” –Denis Waitley
78. “In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” –Jane Smiley
79. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” –George Bernard Shaw
80. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” –Diane Ackerman
81. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” –Michael Jordan
82. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” –Jim Ryun
83. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” –Dale Carnegie
84. “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” –Ella Wheeler Wilcox
85. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” –Francis Chan
best quotes about life , good quotes about life , inspirational quotes about life, life quotes
Addiction Quotes – Break Addiction Sayings and Quotes
Get recover from Addiction with the power of words… check out our list of addiction recovery quotes that provide inspiration and insight into the world of addiction.
Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.
What fascinates me about addiction and obsessive behavior is that people would choose an altered state of consciousness that’s toxic and ostensibly destroys most aspects of your normal life, because for a brief moment you feel okay.
Quitting smoking is easy, I’ve done it hundreds of times.
Addiction begins with the hope that something “out there” can instantly fill up the emptiness inside.
Addiction is just a way of trying to get at something else. Something bigger. Call it transcendence if you want, but it’s like a rat in a maze. We all want the same thing. We all have this hole. The thing you want offers relief, but it’s a trap.
At first, addiction is maintained by pleasure, but the intensity of this pleasure gradually diminishes and the addiction is then maintained by the avoidance of pain.
At every stage, addiction is driven by one of the most powerful, mysterious, and vital forces of human existence. What drives addiction is longing — a longing not just of brain, belly, or loins but finally of the heart. Cornelius
The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics is wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction and unless they have structured help, they have no hope.
I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom.
Edgar Allan Poe
You know you’re an alcoholic when you misplace things for like a decade.
I admire addicts. In a world where everybody is waiting for some blind, random disaster, or some sudden disease, the addict has the comfort of knowing what will most likely wait for him down the road. He’s taken some control over his ultimate fate, and his addiction keeps the cause of death from being a total surprise.
Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system.
The initial journey towards sobriety is a delicate balance between insight into one’s desire for escape and abstinence from one’s addiction.
Debra L. Kaplan
In the 1960s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
What is addiction, really? It is a sign, a signal, a symptom of distress. It is a language that tells us about a plight that must be understood.
Addiction doesn’t kill the addict. It kills the family, kids and people who tried to help!
If you know someone who tries to drown their sorrows, you might tell them sorrows know how to swim.
The first thing in the human personality that dissolves in alcohol is dignity.
48 truly unique Love Messages to send 2020
There’s this sweet emotion deep within you that will keep you loving the person you value so much even after death.
2. “I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes…”
There’s a beauty in your partner’s eyes that you can only view.
3. “Favorite smile…”
Yes, honey. No matter how many smiles you see each day, the person you value most will always be your fave.
4. “Be loved in the right way…”
You have to show how much you value the person.
5. “My world flips when I see you…”
That’s how I beautifully feel whenever you look at the eyes of the person you love most.
6. “You live in my mind…”
You are valued not only in my heart but also in my mind.
7. “I miss you…”
It is indeed terrible to miss someone so you just wish to kiss him all day.
8. “You are my home…”
That feeling that you get when you are within your partner’s arms.
9. “Keep holding my hand…”
Sometimes, the person you love most gives you the strength for you to be able to move forward.
10. “You had brought me back to life…”
That person who sees the beauty in you — that you are special like a butterfly.
11. “Saying I love you is not just a habit…”
Finding the right person is the best thing that will ever happen to you.
12. “You give me a bunch of feelings.”
There’s a feeling that surely envelopes your heart when you are in love.
13. “I wish to wake up next to you…”
If you love someone, you’d always wish to be with that person — hugging, kissing — you love him so much!
14. “A soul mate is so hard to find…”
Each of us has our own soul mates that basically turns us on in different aspect.
15. “Twenty seconds of insane courage…”
Have the courage to do something, no matter how quick it is, because that will give you a reward afterwards.
16. “Loving sees all of your partner’s magic…”
Because the person you love isn’t ordinary. He/she has magic that you do not fail to see.
17. “I love the entire you…”
Love the person you value most, no matter what he/she was and what he/she is going to be.
18. “I fall in love over and over again…”
When you really love a person, you fall for him/her over and over again.
19. “I could walk in my garden of forever…”
A flower as a remembrance? You surely think about your partner all the time.
20. “You loved me when I could not even love myself.”
The person you love will accept you even during your ugliest day.
21. “My favorite place is inside your hug…”
Because that’s the safest place where your heart can stay.
22. “My soul and his are the same…”
23. “Can I borrow a kiss?”
French kiss? That’s more fun, indeed!
24. “I was lost but I think I found myself in you…”
There’s a feeling of being found in the arms of the person even if you found lost at the first part of the relationship.
25. “I love you because I love you…”
Love needs no reason and calculation because if you love him/her,
26. “Let your guards down… Love with no regrets…”
We feel comfortable about whatever we do with the person we love.
27. “You are my addiction…”
An addiction, a blessed feeling you get when you look at the person you love most.
28. “One of us is in the wrong place…”
Wishing to be with the person you love most, night and day… Sooner or later, it will be plausible as long as you keep the love ignited.
29. “If we wait until we’re ready…”
Sometimes, we get that feeling of uncertainty, so get a grip and make sure that you let the person you love feel valued at all times.
30. “I fell for you before I realized I did…”
Sometimes, we fall in love without even knowing that we actually already did.
31. “I want to sleep with you…”
That incomparable feeling wherein you just want to be with the person you love most. Tie the knot if you are both on the right age!
32. “Maybe I’m scared because you mean more to me that any other person…”
We feel scared to lose the person we love most — we just can’t afford that!
33. “Sometimes you meet a person and you just click…”
That feeling when you feel comfortable hanging out with a person. No pretensions at all!
34. “I am lucky to love you…”
Found the one you love? You are indeed lucky!
35. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard…”
It’s indeed so hard to let go of someone you deeply value.
36. “I wanna be the girl who makes your bad days better…”
Be that girl who’ll make his bad days better in every aspect.
37. “The truth? I like you…”
You love a person because of the littlest and grandest details of her/his personality.
38. “You are the first and last thing on my mind…”
Start and end the day thinking about the person who makes your days worth living.
39. “I didn’t plan on falling in love with you…”
Sometimes, we fall in love to a person without even knowing how it happened.
40. “I am who I am because of you…”
Every wish and dream comes true once we find the person who will make our days better.
41. “Compliment people…”
No one’s perfect, remember that. However, you have to always look at their strengths, not their weaknesses.
42. “Your voice gives me butterflies…”
That flying butterflies you feel inside your stomach whenever you are with your partner — heaven!
43. “I am addicted to you…”
Addiction is not just on something that we taste or hold. We also get addicted to a person’s with and talent.
44. “I promise you that if I say I love you, I mean it.”
Saying i love you should not just be because of a habit but because that’s what we truly feel.
45. “God gave you to me…”
Always be thankful to God. He truly knows what you need most — and that’s a wonderful partner!
46. “A perfect marriage…”
Never let go of your partner, even if there are hindrances. You must always fight for each other.
47. “Still staying…”
Never let go of the person you love in spite of his/her imperfections.
48. “Proving your love…”
You have to prove how much you love your partner — not just through words but also through actions…
To keep the fire burning, you have to be very creative in making your partner feel special and one way to do that is through sending unique love messages that will make him or her feel valued. These messages are not only ideal for young partners but even those who have been celebrating their golden anniversary. In fact, you must never get tired letting your partner know how immeasurable your love is on a daily basis.
Good Morning Quote hopes that you have found the right unique love message that can completely describe your feelings. Check out our collection of
67 Best Inspirational Self Love Quotes 2020 that Boost Self-confidence
2. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
3. Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.
4. ‘Grow through what you go through’ Love Yourself Quotes Pouch.
5. Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, “Oh crap, she’s up!”
6. ‘Love yourself’ Self-love Quotes Tote Bag.
7. Some things take time.
8. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
9. Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It is sanity.
10. ‘Loving myself’ Self-love Quotes Beach Towel.
11. My imperfections make me beautiful.
12. ‘Inhale confidence, exhale doubt’ Love Yourself Quotes Canvas Unisex 3/4 Raglan.
13. No regrets in life. Just lessons learned.
14. Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
15. Girrrl!! You are inspiring and beautiful.
16. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break.
17. You are free to fail – A letter to me.
18. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
19. Inhale confidence. Exhale doubt.
20. ‘Inhale confidence, exhale doubt’ Love Yourself Quotes Next Level Racerback Tank.
21. I will be the best that I can be.
22. Love Yourself Quotes Pouch.
23. Our first and last love is self-love.
24. Self-pity gets you nowhere.
25. You are amazing. You are brave. You are strong.
Read Your Daily Self Love Bible Quotes
Reading a daily dose of self-love bible quotes will help you think of good things will happen for you today. It is necessary for anyone to have a peace of mind every morning. So, why not read these self-love bible quotes to help you get through your days and think “there is always light at the end of the tunnel”.
26. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and of s sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
27. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
28. I will WALK BY FAITH even when I can not see. 2 Corinthians 5:7
29. “This is my COMMAND – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord, your God, is with you wherever you go.”
30. “Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. -Deuteronomy 31:6
31. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your HEART. – Jeremiah 29:13
32. Let all that you do be done with love. -1 Corinthians
33. Dear Lord, When feelings of inferiority, insecurity, and self-doubt creep into my heart, help me to see myself the way you do.
Remember Your Beauty by these Empowering Self Love Quotes
You might think you are not beautiful but we are here to remind you otherwise. No one is ugly in this world. It’s just that you are different from the mainstream people. It is always good to be different. Remember, everyone is different from other people, you cannot be like someone completely without losing yourself. It is better to be different than to lose yourself while trying to be cool or popular.
34. You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius
35. A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we do things.
36. Let your inner voice speak louder than the opinions of others.
37. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
38. Be your own crazy, weird, wonderful self.
39. Act as if what you do makes a difference.
40. I am loved, I shine bright.
41. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
42. I believe in myself. I deserve to accomplish my goals.
43. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong.
44. Exist to be happy, not to impress.
45. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
46. Be full of self-worth.
47. Self-care is never a selfish act; it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have.
48. Self-love school. Lessons for cultivating your most important relationship.
49. Wanna know what the new relation ship goal is? Self-love is the new relationship goals.
50. She made a promise to herself to hold her own well-being sacred.
51. If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet.
52. The relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
53. It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
54. Love yourself so much that when someone treats you wrong, you recognize it.
55. When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy.
56. Stop underestimating yourself.
57. ‘Love yourself first’ Self-love Quotes White Mug.
58. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.
59. ‘Love your curves’ Love Yourself Quotes One-Piece Swimsuit.
60. To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our success.
61. ‘Keep Going’ Inspirational Love Yourself Quotes Towel.
62. Our self-respect tracks our choices every time we act in harmony.
63. Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth.
Feel Like a Prince and Princess with these Disney Self Love Quotes
Do not doubt your self-worth and stop questioning your purpose in living in this world we call Earth. Nothing beats the Disney movies when you are looking for self love quotes. The main purpose of these Disney films is to show the importance of oneself, that there are happy-ever-afters and the importance of love. From Pocahontas to Cinderella to Toy Story, every movie made and produced by Disney is made to make anyone remember to love themselves.
64. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you UNIQUE. – Walt Disney
65. In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and -SNAP- the job’s a game! – Mary Poppins
66. All you need is FAITH, TRUST and a little PIXIE DUST. – Peter Pan
67. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. – Douglas Adams
It is never easy to pull yourself up when you are down. You might need your family and friends to do so. Being alone can help you sometimes but most of the time, you will need someone to listen to your doubts and fears. There is a saying, “no mans an island”. You might think that you can do it by yourself, but it is never wrong to ask your friends to listen to you when your family cannot.
Asking other people’s help is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign that you are strong. Because admitting you need help takes courage and a lot of guts.
Do not forget to love yourself. Others might try to pull you down but you have to be strong to be able to move forward and live your future with a smile on your face.
- All Quotes3 years ago
I’m A Feminist
- All Quotes3 years ago
Valentine’s Day Quote
- All Quotes3 years ago
Word Porn Quote
- All Quotes2 years ago
Word Porn Quote
- Relationship Rules2 years ago
- All Quotes3 years ago
Ways To Create A Better Life
- All Quotes3 years ago
- Relationship Rules3 years ago